Sunday, October 5, 2008

The start of another end

Photobucket

...

Photobucket

...

Photobucket

...



Photobucket

...

Photobucket

...

Photobucket

...

Photobucket

...

Photobucket

Doraemon: YUKI! HELP HELP!

Photobucket

Doraemon: IT'S HORRIBLE! H-HARUHI!!!

Photobucket

Yuki: ...What?

Photobucket

Doraemon: S-SPEAR! MURDER!!!

Photobucket

Rei: I know what it is...we must stop it.

Photobucket

...

Photobucket

Wrestlers: Ugh...

Photobucket

Wrestler: What is...that thing?

Photobucket

Haruhi: *smiles* Interesting.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Haruhi: *laughs* I like this.


Omake

Did I forget to mention that when I got Rei she came along with the Lance of Longinus? Whoops.

...I think I better stop Haruhi soon...Haruhi and really powerful artifacts are not meant to be together.

Photobucket

Haruhi: I GOT YOU!!!

Photobucket

Now my dog is in danger...

Photobucket

Haruhi: THIS IS MY SPEAR!
Rei: ...

Photobucket

Doraemon: YUKI! DO SOMETHING!!! "Oh but at least it's not me."

Photobucket

Yuki: Girl fights might get us more visitors...

Photobucket

Doraemon: You got to be kidding me!

I have an exam this week and I will probably be too preoccupied with thesis so I might not upload anything until next week.

7 comments:

Drew said...

Girl fights huh. LOL Doreamon's really cute.

Krayn said...

Some of your actions shots are a bit blurred today...

Hehehehehehe, Haruhi + Lance of Longinus = Horrible Horrible Disaster, hehehehehehe...

I can't wait for next week...

blood on the mirror said...

@Krayn - well it was around 4 in the afternoon so that meant risky shots.

Patrick said...

Ang cute nung inner thoughts ni Doraemon. Haha

someone said...

Haruhi's possession of weapons is just as dangerous as her ideas =))

Maikaru said...

Yuki = Rei
but
Haruhi < Yuki = Rei

Even though her thoughts and way of thinking are scary, I still hart her!

The Lance is just right for her! XDD

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! *_*

Optimistic Penguin

E2046 - The GK e-Shop

Zone Otaku