Sunday, October 3, 2010

Just so you know

Note: This is part of a series of blogs. To understand this, refer to this page

Photobucket

Master, I apologize. Mikuru Asahina, along with her friend disappeared.

Photobucket

I tried to track them down, but to no avail.

Photobucket

Ah, do not worry about it Assassin. It seems the tides have changed.



Photobucket

It has?

Photobucket

Yes. It seems there are new forces coming out. These are not just Servants, but those who wish to override this whole war.

Photobucket

We must be patient, Assassin. Let us see how things go.

Photobucket

And if anyone tries to mess with us in the process...

Photobucket

Well, that will just have to be fixed.

Photobucket

....Yes Master.


Omake

Photobucket

Ryoko Asakura was a figma I bought around a year ago. I have always planned to make her part of the story, but I never had the time to do so.




3 comments:

Murakami Night said...

omg, I missed this and this!! THIS IS <3 A psychopathic stabby being as master of "Assassin", very good idea :3

Ryan Dimaunahan said...

Asakura is more Assassin than Assassin, doesn't help all those words begin with an A... XD

I missed your photo stories as well, especially the canon ones :p

Persocom said...

awesome, glad to see you back and doing these ^^

Optimistic Penguin

E2046 - The GK e-Shop

Zone Otaku