Sunday, October 17, 2010

BRS Reboot

Note: This is REALLY image-heavy.

Photobucket

.....

Photobucket

What is your name?



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

*stabs*

Photobucket

You!

Photobucket

You'll pay for that!

Photobucket

HAAAAAAAA! *jumps down*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

*kicks*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

*spins*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I will ask you again...

Photobucket

What.is.your.name?

Photobucket

....

Photobucket

...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's my turn now!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hey!

Photobucket

*looks up*

Photobucket

You may be great with a sword...

Photobucket

But it's useless against guns!

Photobucket

I have a name, you know....

Photobucket

My name....

Photobucket

...is Black Rock Shooter.


Omake

Because BRS is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY much more Bad ass than the new Dante.

Photobucket

This was a really really really tiring shoot. Why do I do this to myself? XD

Photobucket

Credit to choreography and editing goes to Raf! He suggested to have this shoot done on his stairs, because he likes it on the steps.

Also to give my thanks to Teters for helping us out with the editing, and the cool photoshop effect! (last BRS photo)


This whole photostory was inspired by this trailer:




Photobucket

BRS is the latest figma in my collection. She is the best figma I have because she is not held back by skirts or long hair.

I AM TIRED. Comments are really loved at this point. XD

11 comments:

Murakami Night said...

oh my, I loled hard when I saw the "what is your name" part, it reminded me of a certain NOT DANTE. Anyway, so, who's the HK star? Makina? XD And uh, this part of the story canon?

Ryan Dimaunahan said...

love the winking eyes effect! hehehe, good job!

Someone said...

hey!! why is my pic in the Omake? hehehe

kemuel said...

10/10 XD haha..

Ryuumi Garoukuni said...

Nice works... Pretty decent

Persocom said...

Very cool, that really must have been a lot of work doing all that posing, but it turned out awesome!

blood on the mirror said...

Thanks for the comments guys. Someone and I had a really tiring day just to finish it within the afternoon >_<

I hope to do something like this in the future but even better...but right now I'm going to take a break from that XD

Toxyn said...

Lol! The end was hilarious. Good to see you posting again. Keep up the good work!

Eikouden said...

you weren't kidding with the image heavy. but it was still enjoyable!

Anonymous said...

"WHAT
IS
YOUR
NAME?
I WANT TO ADD YOU ON FACE BOOK!"

"NO, I DON'T WANT PEOPLE SENDING ME FARMVILL REQUESTS!"

otaku_123 said...

Wow this is awesome O.O

Optimistic Penguin

E2046 - The GK e-Shop

Zone Otaku