Monday, October 18, 2010

Corrupted Saber

Photobucket

It has been months since any event has happened.




Photobucket

Saber and I have nevertheless been active and keeping our guards up, as to avoid what happened with Caster. While there has been no action, Saber has been concerned that someone has been watching.

Photobucket

The last time I spoke with Rin, she said there have been no additional Servants showing up other than Caster and 2 other Servants that we have not bumped into. While Caster is probably keeping her eye, it's not impossible that someone else is watching and trying to read our moves, ready to strike.

Photobucket

Instead of allowing Saber to train, I have asked everything I could about the Holy Grail Wars from her, trying to make sense of it all in my head. But there are still so many unanswered questions.

Where are the other Servants?


Why did Yuki as Caster want me to be her Master?


And does this have anything to do with that Haruhi girl she kept talking about?




Photobucket

...


Photobucket

Master...is that...

Photobucket

Yuki! It's you!

Photobucket

Yuki: You knew I was not Caster.
Lelouch: Saber would have attacked you the moment she saw you. But how did you know about Caster?

Photobucket

We have met and discussed the matters going on here.

Photobucket

Lelouch: Yuki...is something wrong?

At that moment, I already knew something was wrong, and I was prepared to use my Geass to get information out of her...

Photobucket

Yuki: Execute command.

Photobucket

But when I heard the sword stab its way to her flesh...the world had gotten darker.

Photobucket

Very....very...dark

Photobucket

...

Photobucket

M-Master....

Photobucket

Saber!
M-Master...I'm so sorry...the enemy came up before I could sense it.

Photobucket

S-Saber..I...
M-Master...get...out...

Photobucket

S-she...will kill you...

Photobucket

S-Saber?
........

Photobucket

There was no doubt about it...she definitely looked like Saber...but that made things even more complex than before.

Photobucket

Yuki...you have joined the war.

Photobucket

...

Photobucket

*stands up* Or she isn't a Servant? Is this a manipulation of data you and Caster created?

Photobucket

Requesting execution of Lelouch Lamperouge.

Photobucket

Yuki: You shouldn't have become her Master.
Lelouch: Yuki...wait...

Photobucket

....Request granted.

Photobucket

In my last moments before the sword went through me, I thought of all the questions I will never get answers to.

Photobucket

and on the very last moment, I thought of Yuki.


Photobucket

....

Photobucket

Goal has been completed. We have eliminated one Master and Servant.

Photobucket

.....

Photobucket

Waiting for further instructions, Master.

Photobucket

The search will continue. If any obstacles arises, you execute it.

Photobucket

Instructions noted.

Photobucket

...


Photobucket


...Goodbye, Lelouch.



Omake

Photobucket

Saber Alter was created to fulfill my dreams to create this scene, and now she is here to struck more terror.

The war has just begun.

4 comments:

Murakami Night said...

wait, what!? <- is just too confused right now XD Will wait for the next ones to follow

Ryan Dimaunahan said...

So my Yuki x Saber x Lelouch shots from before was an eerie prophecy of what was about to happen... Creepy... Anyway, the plot just took a turn for the better. I'm not so sure if I want Lelouch dead or alive, hahaha

Joel said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Joel Houston
JHouston791@gmail.com

MATINA said...

I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

Optimistic Penguin

E2046 - The GK e-Shop

Zone Otaku