Thursday, July 2, 2009

DoroDoroDoroDoroDoroDoro

Photobucket

Voice: Greetings!

Photobucket

Rin: Who is that?




Photobucket

Hayate: My name is Hayate Yagami. I'm from the Time-Space Administration Bureau. I've come to bring new people to this place. I heard you're one of the best magicians here. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Photobucket

*Stares*

Photobucket

*zoom-in*
Hayate: blah blah blah

Photobucket

Rin:...I don't understand. Why me?

Photobucket

Hayate: Er, back to my point. Based on what we heard the person he referred to lives here, so here he is.

Photobucket

Hayate: Doraemon~!

Photobucket

Doraemon: Um, hello. I'm a friend of Kagami Hiiragi. Do you know her?

Photobucket

Rin: ....Yes I do. *Who is this guy?

Photobucket

Yay. Er...I hope Kagami is okay.

Photobucket

Hayate: Anyway, I was going to introduce you to another person, but he ran off somewhere. Said there was something he had to do.

Photobucket

Rin: Oh really?

Doraemon: *How did I get here?*

Photobucket

Hayate: Yeah. I just forgot his name though. Keroro? Kerokeropi? Kururu? Tamama? It's at the tip of my tongue!

Photobucket

Doraemon: Rin, how did I get in your arms?

Rin: Am not sure....

Photobucket

Hayate: Karara? Chiroro? Hmmm....

Meanwhile

Photobucket

...

Photobucket

Assasin! P-please reconsider. He's done nothing!

Photobucket

Master's orders are final. I must kill him.

Photobucket

...

Photobucket

Mikuru: NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!

Assassin: SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! *pushes*

Photobucket

Assassin: Move aside will you?!

Photobucket

Suzaku: Asahina-san!

Photobucket

Assassin: Don't move.

Photobucket

I just want this over already. I will make this as quick as possible.

Photobucket

Assassin: Goodbye

Photobucket

Mikuru: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Photobucket

*pop*

Photobucket

There will be no killing in this world.

Photobucket

WHO ARE YOU?!

Photobucket

True Ninja Arts- Teleport!

Photobucket

*pop*

Photobucket

...WHAT THE?!

Photobucket

DAMN IT!

And right after that...

Photobucket

Hayate: Uh...Anyway, I will be staying here for a while to observe this place. The Bureau is suspicious of this place and sent me to look around as well.

Photobucket

*pop*

Rin: What was that?!

Photobucket

....ugh...

Photobucket

Rin: Who are you? Are you alright?
Suzaku: Mi...

Photobucket

Suzaku: Mi..Mi...Mikuru. Where is she?

Photobucket

Rin: Mikuru? I don't know her.

Photobucket

Doraemon: Oh boy...

Photobucket

Hayate: Looks like I have a lot to investigate.

Omake

Hayate and...you already know who are new figures that have joined my collection.

Sorry for the hiatus. I can't make time for photostories, and I've been doing other things. I can only do so much.

I'll update when I can. See you







5 comments:

Ryan Dimaunahan said...

SO MANY NEW CHARACTERS!!!

>___________________________________<

Murakami Night said...

Yun! The forgotten one returned!!!! Yay! :D Haha, cool ni Dororo, hoo boy, what ever will happen if Lulu and Suzaku meet, LOL.

Someone said...

So thats the randomness with dororo LOL. And i think i've seen the *blah blah blah* somewhere :D

Eikouden said...

Finally! Idk who's new. bahahha. Also, I thought that Hayate was Card Captor Sakura for some reason. oy.

Anonymous said...

qa aq qw wq ws sw we ew ed de er re rf fr rt tr tg gt ty yt yh hy yu uy uj ju ui iu ik ki io oi ol lo pl lp as sd df fg gh hj jk kl zx xc cv vb bn

Optimistic Penguin

E2046 - The GK e-Shop

Zone Otaku