Saturday, September 19, 2009

Master and Servant

Photobucket

Are you alright?

Photobucket

You can open your eyes. There's nothing to fear here.



Photobucket

*blinks* W-Who are you?

Photobucket

Sun: *helps her up* My name is Sun Seto. Are you injured?
Mikuru: N-no...I'm okay.

Photobucket

Mikuru: Um, how long was I unconscious?

Photobucket

Sun: For quite a while....you suddenly appeared here out of nowhere! Do you know who you are or how you got here?

Photobucket

Mikuru: My name is Asahina Mikuru! Am not quite sure how I got here. Have you seen a tall boy with chocolate brown hair?!

Sun: No...I'm very sorry. I only found you around here.

Photobucket

Sun: By the way, there are people who would like to see you.
???: ...Master....

Photobucket

Mikuru: H-huh?!

Photobucket

Tsuruya: HEY THERE!

Lancer: ....

Photobucket

Tsuruya: YO Mikuru-chan!!!!

Photobucket

Master...I am very thankful that you are in no harm.

Photobucket

TSURUYA! LANCER!

Photobucket

Tsuruya: I knew you would be okay! But it's nice to have finally found you.
Mikuru: Tsuruya-san...

Photobucket

Lancer: ....Thank you....

Photobucket

Sun: No problem.

Photobucket

Mikuru: Lancer...Tsuruya is your Master now. I am not capable to be your Master.
Lancer: I refuse.

Photobucket

Lancer: You were kidnapped for a reason, and I will not let that happen again. You may not be able to give me power to heal, but I will be alright.

Photobucket

Mikuru: Lancer...

Photobucket

Tsuruya: She's pretty stubborn Mikuru-chan. She nearly killed some people. I don't know how I managed.

Photobucket

Lancer: Forgive me...

Photobucket

Mikuru: It is alright Lancer. I'm sure nobody was hurt.
Lancer: ...Master...

Photobucket

Lancer: Is there any way we can repay you?

Photobucket

Sun: There is no need for such.

Photobucket

Tsuruya: Let's go Mikuru-chan!
Mikuru: Hai!!!

Photobucket

Goodbye then..

Photobucket

Will you be alright?

Photobucket

You know I will be...Lancer...

Photobucket

....Very well....Farewell...Seto Sun.

Photobucket

Goodbye.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Photobucket

....

Photobucket

...

Photobucket

Oh no.

Omake

Photobucket

Sun Seto is a figma that has been with me for a while. I just was not sure HOW to introduce her.

August was a hectic month for me. Thesis...so many deadlines..etc. I didn't have time to think of new ideas...and even now I'm busy. So once I got new stuff I decided to bring this back to life again.

My mind draws a blank nowadays...so...this may take longer than it should be. Just please place me in your RSS feeds so you will know when the next one comes out. REALLY SORRY.




5 comments:

Ryan Dimaunahan said...

Aha, the plot is furthered, I can't wait for the next. And how dramatic, Sun and Lancer... Makes me think what they shared in the past...

Murakami Night said...

fufu, Miku's possible rival...

Q said...

What's Miku scheming? :o

Btw nice get on Seto~

Anonymous said...

the plot thickens! xD
and nice to see Seto. Do want that figma ^^

Unknown said...

I know what will miku say.
MIKU MIKU NI SHITE AGERU!!!

Optimistic Penguin

E2046 - The GK e-Shop

Zone Otaku