Tuesday, February 16, 2010

If they Mated

Photobucket

Koizumi: I'm here Kyon! Happy Valentines Day! Give me a hug!
Kyon: Ugh I AM STRAIGHT DAMN IT!

Photobucket

Koizumi: Aw, is this how you treat a friend who you have not seen in so long?




Photobucket

Kyon: I wouldn't really call you a friend.

Photobucket

Koizumi: You definitely mean more than that to me too.

Kyon: WHAT THE..?!

Photobucket

Konata: Greetings!

Photobucket

Koizumi: Greetings Konata!

Kyon: STOP IGNORING MY QUESTIONS...Wait...

Photobucket

Kyon: Who are YOU?

Photobucket

Konata: I'm Konata! Happy Valentines Day to you both! How is the love?

Photobucket

Koizumi: He's in denial, as usual.

Kyon: Does anyone listen to a word I say?

Photobucket

Konata: What about Haruhi and Lelouch? How are they doing?

Photobucket

Kyon: What? Uh...they're fine. She knows them too?! Where have I been?

Koizumi: What a strange question to ask.

Photobucket

Koizumi: I wonder...what if Haruhi and Lelouch got together? What would the world be like?

Photobucket

Kyon: ...What in blazes are you babbling about now? I can barely keep up.

Koizumi: No...Konata gave me an interesting idea.

Photobucket

Koizumi: What would you get, if a girl who was bored with her life and wanted to make it interesting, to a guy who has the power to make anyone do whatever he wishes? What kind of kid could they spawn?

Photobucket

.....

Photobucket

All three: Uh...oh....*

Photobucket

Koizumi: We...have a problem.


Moments later....

Photobucket

Lelouch: Shall we?

Photobucket

Haruhi: We shall!!!

Photobucket

Kyon: STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!

Photobucket

Haruhi: Oh hi there! There's no meeting today, so take the day off!

Kyon: Uh, great...but...WE HAVE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO.

Photobucket

Kyon: There are...GIANTS in the area! BIG ONE SOMEWHERE! WE MUST INVESTIGATE!**

Photobucket

Lelouch: ...This guy has issues.

Photobucket

Kyon: ANYWAY, off to find this giant!

Haruhi: Giant!!!

Photobucket

Haruhi: We better find one, or you're paying for dinner!

Kyon: ....I'm in trouble

Photobucket

Lelouch: Do you know...

Koizumi: For the sake of this world, just stay away from her.

Konata: DEFINITELY.

Lelouch: ....


Some people can't just be....

~*~

Author's Notes:

*The image is Raito from Death Note. Haha, Wikipedia him for more info.

**Foreshadowing. FORESHADOWING

Konata and Koizumi are also new to the collection. I just opened Konata a few days ago to get this done.

Credits to Someone48 for doing the Photoshop work. You have made another story I've been planning in my head come true.

4 comments:

Ryan Dimaunahan said...

SHALL WE? WE SHALL!

Damn.

I would wanna see that happen.

Murakami Night said...

o_o Haruhi appeared, wtf 0_o lol at Light, hahahaha.

Someone said...

=))=))=)) So that's why... :))

Wild Rose said...

LOL'D.
This made my week. XD

Optimistic Penguin

E2046 - The GK e-Shop

Zone Otaku