Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Good day everyone!

To those who still read this blog (which I am thankful for by the way) my apologies for not updating this as often as I used to. There have been a lot of things happening to me and I've lost the motivation I once had when I started this. So many just kept popping up and I could not do this as often, and as much.

I just want you to all know that I'll do whatever it takes to keep this blog alive, if you still are interested in reading.

Anyway, Happy Holidays to all!

3 comments:

Optic said...

RL events comes first and that's priority one.
Take ur time and whenever ur ready, u will know. ^^

Merry Christmas. ^^

Q said...

Blogging is not an easy thing to keep up I must say. Take your time on it just as Optic said!

And Happy Holidays to you too!

Ryan Dimaunahan said...

:( Sorry we keep bugging you about it, but take your time, you'll find your motivation again someday! We'll be waiting patiently for that day to come :)

Optimistic Penguin

E2046 - The GK e-Shop

Zone Otaku